Tired of that boring one color Jello and looking for a new and creative way of serving it in your next party or dinner? Here we have an incredible and funny way of serving Jello that will let your guests amazed with your creativity. The mosaic Jellois very easy to do and won´t take you much time apart from being a delicious option as dessert!
– 4 different colors of Jello of your preference
– 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin
– 1 can of condensed milk
Mosaic Jello 1
– Make the Jello in separated trays. For each flavor, dissolve one box of Jello in one cup of hot water (the instructions on the box say to use two cups but this won´t let the Jello firm enough).
– After the Jellos are ready, cut them into small blocks and carefully mix all the colors in a big tray.
Mosaic Jello 2
– In a separated bowl mix 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin into 1/2 cup of cold water. Add 1 ½ cup of boiling water and dissolve it. Add the condensed milk to this mixture, stir and cool.
– Pour the mixture over the Jello blocks and take to the fridge.
Mosaic Jello 3
– Before serving, cut the Jello in big blocks.
Mosaic Jello 4